Most Accessed Resources
- University Purchasing Department
The Business Center North (BCN) Purchasing Department is responsible for purchases of supplies, equipment, services and construction for the Desert Research Institute, Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College, University of Nevada, Reno, Western Nevada College, and System offices.
- Nevada Small Business Development Center (NSBDC)
The NSBDC is a statewide business assistance outreach program of the University of Nevada, Reno, College of Business. They provide a wide variety of technical assistance to support Nevada Business.
- College of Engineering Research LabsThe College of Engineering has faculty members in five areas: Chemical and Materials, Civil and Environmental, Computer Science, Electrical and Biomedical, and Mechanical Engineering. Research is conducted in ten important areas that help to improve Nevada and beyond.
- Center for Regional Studies (CRS)
The Center for Regional Studies serves the State of Nevada with data and market analyses designed to help a business select a location for operations, understand current market trends, and predict where the local economy is headed.
- University Center for Economic Development (UCED)
The UCED's primary objective is fostering economic development throughout Nevada by making the extensive resources of the University of Nevada, Reno available to organizations and areas that can benefit from job and income creation and job retention efforts.
Find UNR programs and services to help strengthen your business community.Take Me There
Business News and Information
Find the latest in regional economic news, professional voices, upcoming events, and what's new at the Business Services Group. Stay current in our changing times.Take Me There